Complete Kit ELSP5510 LymeSpot
Borreliosis diagnostics is often based on the clinical appearance together with anamnesis and the evidence of specific antibodies.
Fundamentally, a positive Borrelia antibody test is separately no indicator for a therapy or reflects the clinical manifestations. In this case, detection of Borrelia-specific effector T-cells can provide further diagnostic assistance.
The AID “LymeSpot Kit” detects and measures the Interferon-y expression of Borrelia-specific effector T-cells.
- Alternative method to ELISA / WB with unclear diagnosis
- For unclear chronic or neurological symptoms
- Higher sensitivity and specificity
- Therapy monitoring / prognosis possible
also for Seronegative “chronic borreliosis”
- Functional control included in the kit