AID EliSpot Reader
AID iSPOT SPECTRUM
The ultimate high resolution EliSpot/FluoroSpot Reader
The AID iSpot Spectrum is the newest generation of the successful AID iSpot.
The AID iSpot Spectrum is equipped with a 7&1 filter wheel, which allows for a customized selection of up to 7 individual narrow band, hard coated fluorescent filters, whilst still allowing for our “one-click switch” to analyze enzymatic EliSpot assays on 96 and 384-well plates.
The insertion of a high resolution camera provides well images of unprecedented, fluorescence optimized quality.
The “FluoroAID” image overlay technology permits exact detection of cells secreting multiple cytokines. Count results and all other parameters can be exported in various formats.
- Enzymatic and fluorescent analysis of 96 and 384-well plates in one system
- Less than 3 minutes for complete interpretation of an enzymatic 96-well plate
- Less than 10 minutes for complete interpretation of a 2-color FluoroSpot plate
- “FluoroAID” image overlay technology
- Up to 7 separate fluorescent filters on board
- Evenly spread, long life LED ring and LED fluorescence illumination (optional)
- Data export to Excel / CSV, PowerPoint, Word, PDF, LIMS, .txt-files
- CE, DIN EN ISO 13485
Here you can download our current product overview.