SARS-CoV-2 Mutation Screening
The AID SARS-CoV-2 MutaScreen21 PCR kit is a diagnostic PCR kit for the qualitative detection and differentiation of characteristic Mutations in the SARS-CoV-2 spike gene.
It differentiates the mutations 69-70del, 417N/T, 439K, 452R, 478K, 484K/Q and 501Y.
The combination of those mutations characterises different variants of SARS-CoV-2, including the variants of concern Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta.
- PCR with subsequent lineprobe assay
- Detection of mutations or deletions 69-70del, 417N/T, 439K, 452R, 478K, 484K/Q and 501Y of SARS-CoV-2 and thereby characterised variants of concern
- Specimen: RNA from nasal or pharyngeal swab
- Results within 4 hours
- Suited for automated systems
- Control bands on every strip show correct RNA isolation, amplification and hybridization
- Evaluation and documentation with AID Scanning system
- Art.no.: RDB 2340