Ticks can transfer a variety of pathogens. Most important are Borrelia. But other pathogens including Ehrlichia, Anaplasma and Babesia became more important for diagnostic, aetiopathology and subsequent therapy.
With the kit AID Tick-Screening laboratories get a reliable test for the rapid detection of the most important pathogens. The test is one part of the AID analytic program for tick borne diseases.
- Detection and differentiation of Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato, Anaplasmaphagocytophilum, Rickettsia and Babesia
- Pathogen detection directly from ticks
- Detection of tick specific DNA on each strip for documentation of correct DNA-isolation and amplification
- Results within 4 hours
- Suited for automated systems
- Control bands on every strip shows correct DNA isolation, amplification and hybridization
- Evaluation and documentation with AID scanner and software