RDB 2272 HPV Easy-Screening
PCR screening for HPV is routine not only in gynecology. New findings show correlation of high risk HPV and cancer in other tissues opening the need for HPV screening.
AID HPV Easy Screening Kit enables quick screening for HPV high-risk types and HPV low-risk types.
A multiplex PCR amplifies a fragment of HPV E1 gene of the different HPV types. Characterization of the PCR products in high risk or low risk types is done by a reverse hybridization in a lineprobe assay.
- Easy and quick procedure
- PCR with subsequent lineprobe assay
- HPV-typing for HPV 16 and 18 and group typing for 23 high risk types and 6 low-risk types in one step
- Specimen: DNA from scrapes, biopsies and FFPE-samples as well as for oral and pharyngeal mucosa samples
- Control bands on every strip show correct DNA isolation, amplification and hybridization
- Results within 4 hours
- Suited for automated systems
- Evaluation and documentation with AID Scanning system