The multifunctional imaging device
The AID multiSpot fulfills probably all needs in a modern immunology lab.
Equipped with a combined EliSpot/FluoroSpot module for counting and interpreting enzymatic as well as fluorescent EliSpot assays this device also comes with an automated microscope.
The stage handles 96- and 384-well plates, up to 4 conventional slides or classical Terasaki plates.
The software is adapted to EliSpot/ FluoroSpot assays, HEp-2 screening, Cell Counting, HLA-screening and many more applications.
- Enzymatic and fluorescence analysis of 96 and 384-well plates; up to 4 conventional slides or Terasaki plates
- “FluoroAID” image overlay technology
- Up to 3 fluorescence filters on board
- 4x, 10x and 20x objectives on a software controlled objective changer
- Evenly spread, long life LED ring and LED fluorescence illumination (optional)
- Controlled by a high-end PC
- Data export to Excel / CSV, PowerPoint, Word, PDF, LIMS, .txt-files