AIDot is a reader system for evaluation of AID arrays. Array reader scans a 96-well microtiter plate with colorimetrical assays in a few minutes. The software analyzes results of spot-triplets and gives a short evaluation.
An import function enables import of working lists and a connection to LIMS to guarantee correct transfer of results into laboratory information system.
- Reading of a 96-well microtiter plate and evaluation in about 3 minutes
- Homogenous illumination by a long life LED ring-illumination
- Reading and evaluation of single wells or strips is possible
- Automated well- and spot localization and signal evaluation
- Export of results is adaptable to customers requirement (Excel, Word, LIMS or TXT-files)