EliSpot Veterinär Assay Complete Kit LymeSpot – Detection of Borrelia-specific effector T-cells
Complete Kit Lyme-Spot
„equine“ and „canine“
Diagnosis of Borreliosis of animals like horse and dog is challenging due to the unspecific clinical symptoms. Often, long-term exclusion diagnostics are the only possibility to detect Borrelia-related diseases.
Fundamentally, a positive Borrelia antibody test is separately no indicator for a therapy or reflects the clinical manifestations. In this case, detection of Borrelia-specific effector T-cells can provide further diagnostic assistance.
The AID “LymeSpot Kit equine” and “LymeSpot kit canine “ detect and measure the Interferon-y expression of Borrelia-specific effector T-cells.
ELSP5512 LymeSpot equine
ELSP5517 LymeSpot canine
- Alternative method to ELISA / WB with unclear diagnosis
- Clarification of unclear lameness, arthritis, swollen joints, emaciation
- For unclear chronic or neurological symptoms
- Higher sensitivity and specificity
- Therapy monitoring / prognosis possible
also for Seronegative “chronic borreliosis”
- Functional control included in the kit