AID NRAS Kit – Sensitive screening for most frequent NRAS mutations
RDB 2285 NRAS
NRAS is like KRAS part of the EGFR signal pathway, controlling cell proliferation. It is closely related to KRAS with very similar mutation hot spots. Mutated NRAS results in permanent ON signal to the proliferation pathway and makes EGFR blocking therapy useless.
Somatic mutations in NRAS are less frequent than KRAS mutations but with same consequents of therapy failure.
Mutation analysis of NRAS gene in tumor biopsy is next important to KRAS in RAS diagnosis for personalized cancer therapy.
AID NRAS Kit enables sensitive screening for most frequent NRAS mutations in exon 2, 3 and 4.
- Sensitive detection of the most frequent mutations of NRAS gene
Sensitivity: down to 4% mutation vs WT
- PCR with subsequent lineprobe assay
- Control bands on every strip show correct DNA isolation, amplification and hybridization
- Results within 4 hours
- Suited for automated systems
- Evaluation and documentation with AID Scanning system