SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES
RDB2270 HPV Easy-Typing
Discovery of HPV infection as a cause for a possible later cervix carcinoma was a milestone in cancer research and made HPV diagnostic a important tool for preventive medical checkup.
AID HPV Easy Typing Kit enables not only differentiation between high-risk and low-risk HPV types, but also typing of HPV 16, 18, 45, 6 and 11. Additional there is a group typing for HPV 30th and 50th.
The kit allows detection of multiple HPV infections and follow up of an infection.
It is suited for a screening for HPV 16, 18, 6 and 11 before vaccination.
- Easy and quick procedure
- PCR with subsequent lineprobe assay
- HPV-typing for HPV 16, 18, 45, 6 and 11 and group typing of 30th and 50th in one step
- Specimen: DNA from scrapes, biopsies and FFPE-samples as well as for oral and pharyngeal mucosa samples
- Control bands on every strip show correct DNA isolation, amplification and hybridization
- Results within 4 hours
- Suited for automated systems
- Evaluation and documentation with AID Scanning system